Monday, March 06, 2006

ScotLAND

It was my rash decision to name this site after one of the crappiest Tube lines in all of London. At the time I titled this blog I was unaware of that fact. I much prefer the Victoria or Jubilee lines.

I took a 600 mile long, 3-day journey through Scotland this weekend. Above is one of 70 pictures I took on the weekend. This picture isn't necessarily the best. It would be impossible to pick the best picture, they are all equally pleasing to the eye.


The trip, well, it sounds cliche to say, but it was one of the most fun experiences of my life. Scotland had a lot of surprises in store for me. I really didn't know what I would see or do, but was shocked by my own photos because they are proof of the many things I did get to see and do. How about running up a Scottish hillside and breathing in that clean crisp air, not like the rubbish air they have in London? Very fun, and it took my breath away for a couple of reasons.

I haven't wrapped the Scotland trip up yet in writing. There is a lot to write about and I have barely started. I look forward to sharing with all of you the pictures I took on the trip and the stories because as of right now, I don't have the time or capacity to put them into words in order to convey the meaning of my time spent there, and maybe I never will. Dang it, just go to Scotland.

Kate gets here in 6 days. I am so ready to see her. By the time she gets here it will have been 9 weeks apart, but I think they went fast. When I think of the time that has passed it seems like one really long, busy week up to this point. It is hard to believe, but by the time Kate leaves, next Sunday, I will only have 4 more weeks abroad before I come back to the States. The end of this time is sneaking up fast. Oh, and I want to mention that while Kate is here there will not be any new blogs, although I think I will get in another one before she arrives.

Just wait till I show you the pictures of the Hairy Coo'oos. They are dead sexy.

No comments: