Friday, February 24, 2006

Adolescence in Amsterdam

The River Thames from the London Eye.

I am not going to write much. I want to say it is cold here right now. My roommates are in Amsterdam. I am worried about one of them. He is a very young chap at the tender age of 18. He does think he knows everything about the world and I am here to tell him he doesn't, although most of the time I allow him to live in his own world. Anyway, I fear he may not come back. I really hope he doesn't get mollested over there by a group of women...or most likely men that have an attraction toward little school boys. The other roommate, Adam, has a lot more sense to him and he might end up babysitting Keith for the weekend.

A trip to the National Portrait Gallery is in store for this afternoon, but I don't know what else I will do. I am getting pretty eager to leave the premises of London again, so I am really thankful for the trip to Scotland next week and the latter half of this semester because I will be travelling a lot more. Paris, Prague (hopefully), maybe some other place, and Israel are on the docket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad for this kid--maybe getting mollested or something will give him the wakeup call he needs. I will be interested to meet him. See you in 7 days!

XOXO,
kate