Friday, March 10, 2006

9 Weeks Are Done

I am in between writing two papers right now and I thought I would take this time to let everyone know that I am definitely not going to blog next week because Kate will be here. She gets in around 10 am on Sunday. I can't believe our big gap apart is nearing its end. We will have a blast in London. She leaves the following Sunday, but that goodbye will be easier to handle because we will only be apart for four more weeks until I get back to beautiful Colorado.

The time here is winding down and I am shocked that I will be done with my undergraduate work in a matter of weeks now, not months. It seems like I arrived at Heathrow only yesterday, and my return to fly out of Heathrow will only come faster now. I hope that between now and then I can savor everything about the next 5 weeks or so.

Okay, one more paper to tap out
and then let the giddiness ensue.
Because someone is coming to London.
Can you guess who? Yeah, I'm a nerd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your poem!!! I am glad you were giddy!

love,
kate