Monday, March 27, 2006

Your BFG

As always when I meet a new group of people they are for a time infatuated with my height. This infatuation leads them to take pictures of me, but more importantly pictures of me when my tall frame is caught in a place that makes it impossible to ignore my giantism. The above photo is one of those times. I often find myself topped with signs, as in this photo, a sign for the "Museum of London", that I am sure was designed to have spacious clearance of its patrons' heads. This strikes people as a funny scenario and I am willing to entertain those people that are shocked by my behemoth size long enough for them to take a picture.

The internship is done. I have roughly three papers left in my undergraduate career, and I have a big fat vacation in front of me with really not that much worry about what I am going to do next. Vacation some more? Yes, please. Life is good.

No comments: